Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is there a limit to the number of submissions?

Is there a limit to the number of submissions? 14 years 5 months ago #9090

I will be sending a short survey out to about 400 people and want to make sure the RSForm Pro is capable of capturing the large amount of data? Those will all be able to export into the .csv file correct?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Is there a limit to the number of submissions? 14 years 4 months ago #9109

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Yes, RSForm! Pro is capable of storing 400 submissions, they will be kept in the Manage Submissions section of the component. Also the component does permit you to export the respective submissions in CSV format.

Re:Is there a limit to the number of submissions? 14 years 4 months ago #9147

You replied that 400 entries would be no problem.

I have a couple of files with about 5000 entries, and I cannot open them. Basically, it just shows "loading" for several minutes, until the Administrator site logs me out automatically.

Can you suggest how I can open this file?

Thanks a lot!
Andy

Re:Is there a limit to the number of submissions? 14 years 4 months ago #9167

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that RSForm! Pro has been tested with 30000 submission and there were no problems. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of RSForm! Pro (rev 27). You can refer to this article from our documentation where it is explained how you can update the component:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...a-newer-version.html

Re:Is there a limit to the number of submissions? 13 years 2 months ago #12870

• Chappe
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 1300 submissions and it just says loading for ages and doesnt do anything...did you figure out a way around this?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!