Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account

Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9067

Why does RS Joomla fetch money from my account even though they did not order a renewal for a further period of service!

I took advantage of the service to purchase a license for 6 months and did not want to extend - but the company itself to fetch the money from my account!

Is so all customers are treated?

I'm terribly disappointed, and certainly does not benefit any more from the company's services in such a way that is progressing!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9068

How do I delete my data to a bank account that once again is not evaporated following amounts for services which do not order a!

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9075

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please note that rsjoomla.com offers the possibility the automatically renew the subscription, not force you into it. This is a configurable option upon completing the Avangate shopping cart (avangate.com being our payment processor).

You can disable this option by accessing your avangate account:

secure.avangate.com/myaccount/
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9076

This is a simple spoof customers!
Certainly does not benefit more from the products when RS Joomla compel me to purchase.
I would like to cancel your service, and disable your account so that you may not be able once again to extort money from me!

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9077

• alexp
Hello,

I am sorry that you think this way but we are not extorting money from anybody. You have accepted the auto-renew option on your own will, it was not forced on you in any way.

I granted you the refund (replied at your support ticket).

You can see below that this is a configurable option upon completing the purchase:

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9078

I do not want to work with your company, I would like you to remove this moment all my data enabling them to make automated transactions.

What used to trap - because I do not have the possibility to prove that I mentioned this option. I would like to use by the end of your product that you've downloaded for the money - but I'm not happy with the way have done extortion money. Does not allow that your company had my bank account data or other data. I demand that you remove my details to purchase immediately. Do not want to be exposed to further your trap - the Panel did not find information anywhere that is selected automatically renewed, nor the possibility of excluding this option.

A separate case that legitimate companies do not have to stretch so that customers for its services!

I would like you to immediately remove my data to allow downloading of money - have solved the automatic contract renewal and remove my details from https: / / avangate.com / - because the company does not want to do that.

Please delete my data after a send e-mail confirmation letter this state of affairs. In addition, I reported the whole matter to an appropriate institution to investigate the whole

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9079

• alexp
Hello,

I have removed the renew option for you.

Once again, it is not our fault because you checked the auto-renewal option.
Regards,

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9080

Examined the matter with legal counsel and because that did not benefit from your service without also downloaded the texture and the way the contract was held without my knowledge and consent. In addition, your panel is not possible to disable the automatic renewal allegedly said to you.

I would like to receive a refund of the paid amount - because they no longer wished to use the products your company, and the whole current situation has strengthened me, only in the conviction that further cooperation could bring more losses than benefits.

I hope that your clients consciously decide that they want to use the services and are not to be forced by unreliable information and vague and complicated procedures.

Re:Why does Joomla RS fetch money from my account 14 years 5 months ago #9081

• octavian
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

What exactly do you find complicated and vague in a checkbox that says "Enable auto-renewal for this order" and is conveniently located right on top of the "Finish order" button so you don't miss it ?

Your refund has already been granted just like my colleague AlexP said.

I'm locking this topic since I don't see any way that you will ever admit that you kept the auto-renewal on, forgot about it and realized it just now. It's easier to throw dirt at the service provider rather than to admit your own mistake or misunderstanding!

If you have any other issues regarding payment you should direct them to our payment processor www.avangate.com

Regards!
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!