Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Variable number of occurrences of field in form

Variable number of occurrences of field in form 14 years 5 months ago #9039

I need to SOMETIMES repeat a field.

Say, for example, I have a list of customers of a mechanic, and when it comes to their vehicle, they could have 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

We will take the vehicle data into a separate table, but I do not want to force the guy to do the whole form over for every vehicle, or to have to take a unique identifier and go again into a separate form for additional vehicles.

Is there a way to have additional instances of a field become available on request?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!