Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: qoute for form creation needed

qoute for form creation needed 14 years 6 months ago #8958

• ashley.barnard
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I am looking for some one to provide quote to provide me with a form.

the form will have several drop options so when i selct one option i will then have the option to select another depending on the option i selected, then another option depending on the option i selected second, finally the form will provide me with a price. there is now checkout but the options selected will then be emailed along with the price field.

If anyone can do this please let me know.

I know there is already a dynamic drop down form but not being good with scripts i require someone to enhance on this.
www.joomla-form.com/form-examples
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!