Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: have some questions about RSForm

have some questions about RSForm 14 years 6 months ago #8911

Hi there,

i have following question about RSForm, hope can get answers here.

1.If i pay for the RSForm, are all the plugins free to download?

2.I want to break a form into 3 pages, can RSForm do this for me or i need some plugins, or ajax.

3. Can user edit the content after they submit.

thx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:have some questions about RSForm 14 years 6 months ago #8912

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

1. Yes, the plugins are included in your download section.

2. Please refer to the following example: www.joomla-form.com/form-examples/form-s...ti-page-form-example

3. The manage submission area is accessible only from the Joomla adminsitrator panel, thus only administrators and managers can alter the submitted data. However, due to it's flexible nature... this can be done with RSform!Pro but it will require some custom scripting to be placed on the Scripts tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!