Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Probably a simple question but....

Probably a simple question but.... 14 years 6 months ago #8898

• poolroom
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a web site where I want people to be able to submit "Tournament Listing" Then I will approve the listing and it will be displayed in the site. I assume I could use RSForm Pro to accumulate the tournament info and there is some module that will allow me to create the frontend listing based on "Approved" listings?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!