Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "Script called AFTER form has been processed"?

"Script called AFTER form has been processed"? 14 years 6 months ago #8892

The manual explains quite well the use of "Script called on form process" but I just discovered that RSForm Pro! has another script box named "Script called after form has been processed" that "RSForm!" did not have. Anybody knows the diffence?

Rather than having a lot of redundant information in my submission_values table, I want to fetch this extra information from a separate table based on a reference id and use that information in the mail sent to the user and the administrator. But I do not know if the mails are sent before the scripts are executed or after? That is why I want a clarification of the two fields above.

Yours
Claus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"Script called AFTER form has been processed"? 14 years 6 months ago #8954

OK, I submitted a ticket and was told that the content of this window will get executed AFTER the submitted content has been saved in the database and AFTER any mails have been sent. Apparently it is most useful in sites with some kind of payment gateway interaction.

Yours
Claus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!