Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: form not submitting?

form not submitting? 14 years 6 months ago #8844

i'm sure this is something really embarrassingly simple, but this is my first joomla site (and obviously first time using rsform pro) and i can't get my first form to submit! what am i missing?

the form is here if you want to try it...

mobgolfclub.co.uk/site/index.php?option=...=4:visitors&Itemid=1

do i have to put custom code in the scripts section for the form to send emails?

please help! thanks:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:form not submitting? 14 years 6 months ago #8848

I had same problem. I deleted my form submit button and then i added new submit and after that form works fine. No idea what was problem..

Re:form not submitting? 14 years 6 months ago #8852

gareth.hoyle wrote:
i'm sure this is something really embarrassingly simple, but this is my first joomla site (and obviously first time using rsform pro) and i can't get my first form to submit! what am i missing?

do i have to put custom code in the scripts section for the form to send emails?

Like how you did your form. Looks nice and tidy. I am having the same problem. I have deleted and added submit button again and still no go.
James Wright

Re:form not submitting? 14 years 6 months ago #8868

gareth.hoyle wrote:

Nice formB) No, you do not have to set up custom scripting but you have to tell RSForm what data to send and where to send it to (and from) in the "User Emails" and "Admin Emails" tabs.

Are you sure Joomla is set up correctly in Site->Global Configuration->Server (SMTP-server or ..)?

Yours
Claus

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!