Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Submissions by Users - Automate name & email

Form Submissions by Users - Automate name & email 14 years 7 months ago #8776

• sinnary
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Most of my forms are only accessible by my registered users. So, they would have to log in before filling out a form. Is there a way so that when they reach the form, they would not have to fill out the name and e-mail address? That this information automatically populates in the form since they are a user?

I'm also using JomSocial, so if there is a way for this to work together, that would be great.

Please advise, thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form Submissions by Users - Automate name & email 14 years 6 months ago #8846

• jpower
  • Fresh Boarder
Dod you receive any updaye on your question???? I'm looking at doing the same thing.

Re:Form Submissions by Users - Automate name & email 14 years 6 months ago #8869

I thinks this is explained in http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/32-customizing-rsform-pro/77-display-php-variables-by-default-when-form-is-shown.html. Off course, I do not know if this explanation was in place when you asked the question.

Yours
Claus

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!