Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Making Checkbox Group Required issues in IE

Making Checkbox Group Required issues in IE 14 years 7 months ago #8739

• winkle74
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello ... I'm finding it hard to get help on this site and I really need to find a solution.

I have a form up (www.cclive.org/component/option,com_rsform/Itemid,194/) and all of the required fields are working except the ones that are a checkbox group. They work fine in FireFox and Safari ... but people are having issues in IE (go figure). When you fill out the form and hit submit ... it comes back saying "Invalid Data" on the checkbox group even though those boxes have been checked.

I've searched the boards over and over trying to find a solution and even submitted a "ticket". Help is greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Making Checkbox Group Required issues in IE 14 years 7 months ago #8742

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This problem is generated by your template. You can test this by loading another template:

www.cclive.org/component/option,com_rsfo...4/template,ja_purity

More precisely is generated by the fact that your template assigns this class to checkbox and radio groups:

class="rokchecks "
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!