Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: email based on drop down option selected

email based on drop down option selected 14 years 7 months ago #8731

issue:
When user selects any option from drop down list and choose 'option N'(for example) from drop down, we need to send him a dirent email content(a link to cataloque with scrool trip) based on this option. So, email content(a link) will be different is he choose option Y, not N.

we've got the following response from rs team:

Hello,

This can be achieved by creating a hidden field in your form and setting it's value with the help of a script placed on the "Scripts called on form process" area. The hidden field will contain the email text and you will be able to use the hidden fields' placeholder in the Email text and this way the email text will change depending on the selection of the user.

Regards!

however, I'm not sure how to make it done without php coding.

I would appreciate if someone from Dear community can help in this situation.

many thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:email based on drop down option selected 14 years 7 months ago #8734

any one please?

Re:email based on drop down option selected 13 years 7 months ago #11426

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Did you find an answer to this? I have searched the forms and every single question on this has the same answer. Someone else asking the same question I am asking you.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by kevin.morrison.

Re:email based on drop down option selected 13 years 1 month ago #13167

Just to save some time for someone else here is a tutorial that was written.

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...d-on-selection-.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!