Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Where is the .CSS file?

Where is the .CSS file? 14 years 7 months ago #8725

Hi.

Im using RSFormPro, and need to adjust the spacing between fields, ie line breaks as it all looks too cluttered. I have searched the forum, but can only find editing tips on the basic RSForm, on a tab called form styles. Which isnt in the Pro version.

Where is the css file to edit in the Pro version?

Regards Scorpio66
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Where is the .CSS file? 14 years 6 months ago #8986

• norbiton
  • Fresh Boarder
scorpio66 wrote:
Hi.

Im using RSFormPro, and need to adjust the spacing between fields, ie line breaks as it all looks too cluttered. I have searched the forum, but can only find editing tips on the basic RSForm, on a tab called form styles. Which isnt in the Pro version.

Where is the css file to edit in the Pro version?

Regards Scorpio66

Can we get and answer to this one - I am experiencing the same problem

Re:Where is the .CSS file? 14 years 5 months ago #9019

• RB
  • Fresh Boarder
check out this post: how to add stylesheets to HTML templates????

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!