Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Show form before sending

Show form before sending 14 years 7 months ago #8717

Hi,

I have made a form with multi pages you can find it here:
www.altalayi.com/cms3/index.php?option=c...84%3Aform&Itemid=186

I want to ask if i can show all the form fields before the sender can submit his form is this possible? if yes then how?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show form before sending 14 years 5 months ago #9008

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes this can be done with some Javascripting placed on the Form Layout tab. Basically you will need to divide the form into two areas. One where you have all the fields listed for filling and one where you display the filled in data. Clicking on a button or something similar you can hide one and show the other, very similar as the multipage form example, posted here:

www.joomla-form.com/form-examples/form-scripts
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!