Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Notice on captcha

Notice on captcha 14 years 7 months ago #8679

• gags
  • Fresh Boarder
I have added a captcha button to my form at www.codegaconsulting.com/component/rsform/?formId=2

But on the front end I am getting an error notice: Notice: Use of undefined constant ADDITIONALATTRIBUTES - assumed 'ADDITIONALATTRIBUTES' in /home/pillar3400/public_html/components/com_rsform/controller/functions.php on line 775

In the captcha Additional Atributes it is the default: style="text-align:center;width:75px;"

Any Ideas?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[Solved]:Notice on captcha 14 years 7 months ago #8680

• gags
  • Fresh Boarder
fixed by updating to latest version and then deleting and creating a new captcha button
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!