Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: File Upload!!

File Upload!! 14 years 7 months ago #8420

• gelekas
  • Fresh Boarder
I need major help with this fild upload thing destination is /home/content/b/e/k/bekoadmin/html/beko/components/com_rsform/uploads/ but i cannot find anything nothing no uploads nada every folder has been changed to 777 and still nothing please help me everytime I try to change directory it tells me that is not a directory please enter 1 now and it takes nothing in that box but the above please please help this is the whole reason for purchasing and I cannot even find 1 tutorial on it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:File Upload!! 14 years 7 months ago #8422

/home/content/b/e/k/bekoadmin/html/beko/components/com_rsform/uploads/
is not good....

maybe this will work /beko/components/com_rsform/uploads/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!