Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Textbox component invisible on form

Textbox component invisible on form 14 years 7 months ago #8418

I created my first form - so easy, excellent tool. However, i have one issue I can't seem to resolve no matter how much searching i do on this site.

The textbox components don't show up. They are there, I can tab to them, but they are invisible. The novice user will not see the box and not enter any data.

When I view the sample form on this site in the demo, i see the boxes, but on my joomla site they do not appear. I figure it's in my template.css, but i have no idea what governs that in the css. I've looked through the css but nothing jumps out at me as governing the textbox display.

I've also tried adding attributes to the component to give it a background color, but perhaps I'm entering it wrong?

Does anyone have any guidance for me as to how to resolve?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!