Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional results page

Conditional results page 14 years 9 months ago #8258

Hi, I'm wondering if I can script the form results to got to a different results page if a condition is met. for example; if I had 5 true/false fields and the results page was conditional on going to a different page if the person selected one or more questions as true. All false=page 1, any true=page2.

Thanks for reading.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Conditional results page 14 years 9 months ago #8262

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes this is possible. There are two methods of doing this: via Javascript or by PHP. In both cases you will have to add a hidden field that will store the URL that the user will be redirected.

Javascript:

You will have to place the script on the Form Layout tab and use a onclick trigger placed on the Additional Attributes area of the submit button.

PHP:

You will have to build up the script based on the $_POST values.

After this has been completed you would simply have to put the hiddens field placeholder in the Return URL option ( Edit form tab).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Conditional results page 14 years 9 months ago #8293

Hi Thanks for the info, do you have or know and example using the javascript and attriutes method?

Jeff :)

Re:Conditional results page 12 years 2 weeks ago #17219

I would be very interested in seeing an example of this in either Javascript or PHP. It sounds like the easier route would be Javascript onclick method. I have been using RSForm Pro for about a week now and every time I am stumped an example will surface that helps me out a lot. This conditional paging would help RSForm Pro build excellent survey's.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!