Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export form submissions to csv file?

Export form submissions to csv file? 14 years 9 months ago #8163

The documentation says you can export the data to a csv file but I can't find instructions on how to do it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Export form submissions to csv file? 14 years 9 months ago #8302

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can go to RSForm! Pro > Manage Submissions > select your form and in the top-right corner you will find the button "Export" and there you will be able to choose which submissions and fields to export.

Regards!

Re:Export form submissions to csv file? 14 years 3 months ago #9596

I tried this, but it exports the data without the column headings - is there away to export those too?

Re:Export form submissions to csv file? 14 years 3 months ago #9600

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to export the column headers, along with the submissions, you will have to go to Manage Submissions > click on the Export button, after this simply select the "Include Column Headers:" option, and click on the Export button. Now the CSV file will also contain the header of the fields.

Solved Re:Export form submissions to csv file? 14 years 3 months ago #9637

Hi,

The Export to CSV works great and I too missed checking the Header column name but I just entered it again and checked the right boxes, re-exported it.

My question or situation is, I need to automate this csv file by email at a particular time of the day or week. Is this possible without adding another component?

Thanks

Found another old post that states you can not have a CSV sent by email. So I have called this solved so to speak.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Baratta Design. Reason: found another thread

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!