Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remove Continue button from thank you page - probl

Remove Continue button from thank you page - probl 14 years 9 months ago #8091

• skacko
  • Fresh Boarder
Heya,

when I try to edit default.php file to get rid off continue button -
from
DEFINE('_RSFORM_FRONTEND_THANKYOU_BUTTON','<br/><input type="button" name="continue" value="Continue" onclick="%s"/>');

to
DEFINE('_RSFORM_FRONTEND_THANKYOU_BUTTON','');

I get the error message: Insufficient privileges to perform the operation. I get the same error when I try to change the name or chmod of the file. Anyone found the way around it?

cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Remove Continue button from thank you page - probl 14 years 9 months ago #8142

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is due to the fact that you do not have enough writting permissions (configurable on your server side) in order to modify that file. You should log in with a user with higher privileges.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Remove Continue button from thank you page - probl 13 years 9 months ago #11113

• juliev
  • Fresh Boarder
I think things have changed in a year, because I don't see a default.php file anywhere in the component files. And I am getting a missing "RSFP_THANKYOU_BUTTON" on the form submission thank you message.
I do want a thank you message and do need to remove or fix that message if anyone can point me to the right docs or how to.

Note, in the RSForm Pro documentation it says to install the language and then edit the default.php file in the language folder of the component. OK.
It has to be a language already installed in the site. OK.
I have english as my default language. I downloaded the RSForm Pro english zip file. It would not install via the Joomla installer (the documentation seems to indicate to install it via the Joomla installer) because all the zip has in it is an english.php file, not an xml file.

Help!
Julie

skacko wrote:
Heya,

when I try to edit default.php file to get rid off continue button -
from
DEFINE('_RSFORM_FRONTEND_THANKYOU_BUTTON','<br/><input type="button" name="continue" value="Continue" onclick="%s"/>');

to
DEFINE('_RSFORM_FRONTEND_THANKYOU_BUTTON','');

I get the error message: Insufficient privileges to perform the operation. I get the same error when I try to change the name or chmod of the file. Anyone found the way around it?

cheers

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!