Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to change thank you, admin, or user message

Unable to change thank you, admin, or user message 14 years 10 months ago #8002

All changes made to either the:

Thank you message
User email message
admin email message

Won't save at all. I have repeatedly tried to uninstall and reinstall the script. I have FTP'ed into the site and manually deleted the RSForm parts and then reinstalled. Nothing works.

I have even tried multiple browsers.

When I click on the "edit the e-mail text" link, the popup comes up like it should allowing you to edit but once you save and close it, it doesn't reflect ANY changes either on the sample form that came with the program nor any user created forms I did on my own.
The topic has been locked.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!