Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com

PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com 14 years 10 months ago #7941

• kpsa
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,,

My joomla version is 1.5.12 i've succesfully install my RSFormPro, and the license code too, but when i'm click the plugins button ( right of updates ) it's always goes to www.rsjoomla.com

i've buy the rstickets too, but there is no problem when i'm installing plugin for rstickets

Help me,,,

it's realy2 frustating me, i've deadline to implement the forms in two days,
fyi : this is the url for the plugins

http://xxx/xxxx/administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform&task=goto.plugins
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com 14 years 10 months ago #7943

• kpsa
  • Fresh Boarder
arief.wicaksono wrote:
Hi,,

My joomla version is 1.5.12 i've succesfully install my RSFormPro, and the license code too, but when i'm click the plugins button ( right of updates ) it's always goes to www.rsjoomla.com

i've buy the rstickets too, but there is no problem when i'm installing plugin for rstickets

Help me,,,

it's realy2 frustating me, i've deadline to implement the forms in two days,
fyi : this is the url for the plugins

http://xxx/xxxx/administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform&task=goto.plugins

Help me, it's really2 frustating, when i'm install the 1.0 version, plugin tabs workfine, and it's locating under configuration tabs, right of setting, but when i want to manage the forms, the page always says Table 'joomla3.jos_rsform_forms' doesn't exist,,,,

please help me

i'm using xampp latest version
and using joomla and RSformPro latest version
Attachments:

Re:PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com 14 years 10 months ago #7972

• rappy
  • Fresh Boarder
I came across the same problem after installing either RSFgoogle, RSFprecaptcha, or RFSmappings. I don't witch but trying to uninstall them.

Re:PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com 14 years 10 months ago #7977

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The plug-ins for RSForm! Pro are installed with the Joomla! installer (Extensions > Install/Uninstall). Also make sure that the plug-in is published after you have it installed. The Plug-in tab from RSForm! Pro it's a link to see what plug-ins are available for RSForm! Pro.

Regards!

Re:PLUGIN ALWAYS Redirect to www.rsjoomla.com 14 years 10 months ago #7999

• rappy
  • Fresh Boarder
It is publish now but I cannot mess with it at this time due to heavy use on the form for the next couple of weeks. What next? Uninstall & reinstall?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!