Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: a few customisation questions

a few customisation questions 14 years 10 months ago #7865

• pooya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I searched for similar posts in the rsform pro forum, but neither the documentation, nor the forum posts could help me sort this issue out.

I need to customise the calendar component in a way that the user could only select particular days of the week namely mondays and wednesdays.

And after that I need to tell the form to prevent the users from selecting the mondays in that month if 10 people has already selected that particular date (disabling the mondays in the calendar for that month).

Any ideas and help are greatly appreciated.

P.
Last Edit: 14 years 10 months ago by pooya.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:a few customisation questions 14 years 10 months ago #7866

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In the current version of RSForm! Pro you cannot achieve this. If you have the licensed version of RSForm! Pro you are able to access the source code of the program which you are able to customize the way you want.

Regards!

Re:a few customisation questions 14 years 10 months ago #7978

• pooya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have the license code of RSform Pro. But my question is how can I achieve this?

Re:a few customisation questions 14 years 10 months ago #8027

• pooya
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump?!:dry:

Re:a few customisation questions 14 years 10 months ago #8059

• pooya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Any sign of life here?

Re:a few customisation questions 14 years 4 months ago #9384

Hello,

Ever got it to work?

I like to do this to!

Please help.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!