Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Installing ReCAPTCHA

Installing ReCAPTCHA 14 years 10 months ago #7769

• avmjorge
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

When trying to install ReCAPTCHA, I get the following error Message:

* JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'rlmad_joomla.jos_rsform_component_type_fields' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_component_type_fields` (`ComponentTypeFieldId`, `ComponentTypeId`, `FieldName`, `FieldType`, `FieldValues`, `Ordering`) VALUES(278, 24, 'NAME', 'textbox', '', 0);
SQL =

INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_component_type_fields` (`ComponentTypeFieldId`, `ComponentTypeId`, `FieldName`, `FieldType`, `FieldValues`, `Ordering`) VALUES(278, 24, 'NAME', 'textbox', '', 0);

* Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'rlmad_joomla.jos_rsform_component_type_fields' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_component_type_fields` (`ComponentTypeFieldId`, `ComponentTypeId`, `FieldName`, `FieldType`, `FieldValues`, `Ordering`) VALUES(278, 24, 'NAME', 'textbox', '', 0);
SQL =

INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_component_type_fields` (`ComponentTypeFieldId`, `ComponentTypeId`, `FieldName`, `FieldType`, `FieldValues`, `Ordering`) VALUES(278, 24, 'NAME', 'textbox', '', 0);

Can you help me?

THanks
AJ
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Installing ReCAPTCHA 14 years 10 months ago #7800

I successfully installed the component onto one of my RSForm Pro registered domains, but it now fails to install ReCAPTCHA under all the other RSForm Pro domains. BTW, all of these domains are under a single host/registrar account. Could this have something to do with it? I have another hosting account with multiple RSForm Pro licenses... I will try again and post the results here. Here's the error message I'm getting:

* JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'holodesk_jml39.jos_rsform_config' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_config` (`ConfigId`, `SettingName`, `SettingValue`) VALUES (9, 'recaptcha.private.key', '');
SQL =

INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_config` (`ConfigId`, `SettingName`, `SettingValue`) VALUES (9, 'recaptcha.private.key', '');

* Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'holodesk_jml39.jos_rsform_config' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_config` (`ConfigId`, `SettingName`, `SettingValue`) VALUES (9, 'recaptcha.private.key', '');
SQL =

INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_rsform_config` (`ConfigId`, `SettingName`, `SettingValue`) VALUES (9, 'recaptcha.private.key', '');

Re:Installing ReCAPTCHA 14 years 10 months ago #7801

Never mind, I figured it out. ;)

I needed to Update RSForm Pro! to the latest version and THEN install ReCAPTCHA and voila! it worked! :woohoo:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!