Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calling a PluginWithin a Form Header

Calling a PluginWithin a Form Header 14 years 10 months ago #7742

I want to redirect a Submit Buttom Click to a rsform #23, fine that works nicely.

I already have a PayPal Button Plugin that works nicely for me. So I created a RSFormPro form in whose header text are my text instructions And the call to the PayPal button Plugin {call_my_paypalbutton}.

The redirect works nicely and displays my text, but not the actual PayPal button only: {call_my_paypalbutton}.

Is there someway I can ask {rsforms [form#]} to oblige and display my Paypal Button.

...or am I was off course. Guidance required!

Peter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!