Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mapping username to mysql (resolved)

mapping username to mysql (resolved) 14 years 10 months ago #7738

I have 2 forms I using to submit call and ticket data via a help desk. I have mapping working just fine however i would like to also have the username info mapped over when they submit as well. Now the info shows when they submit under managing subscriptions however I cannot figure out how to map it over to mysql. Any ideas?

found what I needed

//<code>
$user = $RSadapter->user();
return $user;
//</code>
Last Edit: 14 years 10 months ago by nathan.moody.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!