Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Get previous record data to route new emails

Get previous record data to route new emails 14 years 10 months ago #7736

• bwilhelm
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a lead form that I have created, and would like to route the lead to one of 4 agents when the form is processed. The sticky point is that I would like the leads to be sent to the agents in order, meaning agent1 gets the first lead, agent2 the second, agent3 the third, and agent4 gets the fourth lead. The next lead would start back from the top and send to agent1 and go through the order again as each lead comes in. So my script on processing the form would have to look at the last lead in the database, check which agent it was assigned to, determine the value for the next agent in line, insert that into a hidden form field as the value, submit the form, and assign the {agent:value} to the TO field so that the email is sent to that agent.

I don't know quite how to insert the selected agent's email value into the form as it is processing. Can this be done?
Last Edit: 14 years 10 months ago by bwilhelm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Get previous record data to route new emails 14 years 10 months ago #7813

• proexe
  • Junior Boarder
This is a great Idea, I would love to see something like this, as would help us in support issues.

Do you have any Ideas Admins on how to do this??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!