Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Required Field Always has Answer

Required Field Always has Answer 14 years 10 months ago #7734

I have created a form with a number of multiple choice / answer fields using drop down boxes, check box or radio button fields.

In each case, when the form is loaded, one of the responses is always in the drop down (the first answer), and one of the check boxes or radio buttons is always filled.

When the form validates when the users presses the submit button, the form sees these fields as answered and doesn't send an error, giving me bad data.

How do I force the form to make the users select an answer?

None of the fields have defaults entered in the form when it is created.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Required Field Always has Answer 14 years 10 months ago #7759

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can refer to this article regarding the drop-downs from RSForm! Pro:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...nts-select-list.html

Regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!