Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RESOLVED: Checkbox Wrap Issue

RESOLVED: Checkbox Wrap Issue 14 years 10 months ago #7673

I have already read the other thread dealing with checkbox wrapping but am still not finding a solution to the issue of checkbox's not formatting as they should be.

When I setup a checkbox list, the preview says it will wrap properly. However, when I save and view my form, all checkbox's are on one non-wrapped line.

I have added this code:
<style>.checkservices{float:left;clear:both}</style>

to the checkbox Field Style area and it somewhat works. What it does is puts every checkbox on its own line. The problem is, now my form is way too long.

Why does the checkbox not wrap as it is supposed to? The Field Preview says it will wrap properly, but in actuality, it does not and puts everything on one line.

See image of Field Preview Here:

See actual form output here: http://jsymedia.com/index.php?option=com_forme&Itemid=12
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jay.yarbrough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RESOLVED: Checkbox Wrap Issue 14 years 10 months ago #7675

If anyone has this problem and wants the checkbox and radio buttons to wrap (and not be on one long line), edit the following file:

joomla root/components/forme.html.php

Search for "nowrap" and change the two instances found to "wrap".

You're done.

Re:RESOLVED: Checkbox Wrap Issue 14 years 8 months ago #8393

Hi, I'm having this problem too but I don't have forme.html.php in the location you have advised (or anywhere else for that matter). Can you confirm where this file is please?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!