Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 500 Internal Server Error

500 Internal Server Error 14 years 11 months ago #7636

• MStates
  • Fresh Boarder
I have received the notorious server err message. I dont have multiple recipients, how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmxxaster mexyersautxomotive.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.0.54 Server at meyersautomotive.com Port 80
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by octavian. Reason: Edited so spam bots don't harvest your email address
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:500 Internal Server Error 14 years 11 months ago #7640

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

You will have to submit a ticket so we can help you. This can be any number of things and we'll need to investigate.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!