Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form not emailing.

Form not emailing. 14 years 11 months ago #7603

Hi everyone,

I'm not receiving any forms when they're submitted by email. In various tests, I'm not getting a peep from the submitter or on our admin email account.

I'm on Joomla 1.5
Windows Vista
Mozilla (latest version)

I've attached files of my User/Admin Email set-up.

www.weathernation.net/weather/demo/rsform.jpg

www.weathernation.net/weather/demo/rsform2.jpg

*Note: I masked my email address on the pics as test@test.com*
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by courtney.allar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form not emailing. 14 years 11 months ago #7610

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that the placeholders are correct. Note that PHP is case sensitive.
Also make sure that you are not testing the email function with the same email address as your admin email address, because when the From and To fields are identical the email will not be sent (it depends on the email server configuration, on some servers it does work).
If the email is still not sent than it might be a problem with your email function. You can easily test this by creating a new joomla user. Upon doing this an automated email should be generated.

Regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!