Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Search form

Search form 14 years 11 months ago #7570

Hi,

I know we can use RSForm Pro to add info into tables.

Is there a way to create a search form that will search for the info in those tables and display them ?

If RSForm does not do it, is there any other Joomla Extension that can do this ?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
vj
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Search form 14 years 11 months ago #7578

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can make a search form with RSForm Pro, but it requires a lot of scripting. RsForm Pro wasn't designed for search forms. But note that because of the overall flexibility RSform!Pro can be customized in order to achieve this functionality.

Regards!

Re:Search form 14 years 11 months ago #7607

Thanks for the reply bogdanc.

I believe 'dragonjc' has a mod that can create forms for searching and editing data already entered through RSForm Pro.

I can't figure out a way to contact dragonjc though.

Do you know of any other extension that might be helpful for search and edit of data in Joomla?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!