Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multible Frontend List?

Multible Frontend List? 14 years 11 months ago #7548

• Spectre
  • Fresh Boarder
I have already innstalled the Frontend List module, it works perfect, but i need to create the exact same list with multible forms. (not mixed up in one list, but separated).

i need more Frontend List-modules same time :blink:

Can it be done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multible Frontend List? 14 years 11 months ago #7583

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

To make multiple RSform!Pro Frontend Lists you can copy the module in the Module Manager. After you have copied the RSform!Pro Frontend List you can enable it an configure it as you wish. You can have as many copies as you want.

Regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!