Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: compute total with PayPal plugin

compute total with PayPal plugin 14 years 11 months ago #7507

i have a registration form for a parent/child event, where the parent/child is $100, and every additional child is $50 extra. There is a group of additional fields that are required. How can i calculate the total using the PayPal plugin?

Basic form format is this:
address
phone
parent name, shirt size
child name, shirt size

optional:
child2 name, shirt size
child3 name, shirt size
child4 name, shirt size

So i need to detect how many children are being registered, or perhaps have some sort of "add child to cart" :) feature that preserves the original address, etc fields, and compute the total, sending it to PayPal.

How should i go about doing this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:compute total with PayPal plugin 14 years 11 months ago #7591

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can't do that with the current version of the plug-in. Note that RSJoomla has on its TO DO list an improvement to the plug-in that will help you design the feature you are speaking of.
There is a topic on the forum that can help design this feature easy:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/...ration-.html?limit=6

Note that you will have to place the script in the field called Scripts after form process.

Regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!