Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Display form for all, but only active for reg user

Display form for all, but only active for reg user 14 years 11 months ago #7467

I want to display the form for all my viewers, but only make it active for registered users. If I use Joomla's registered only setting the form will not show up for all viewers. I want to tease viewers to see what they are missing if they are not registered. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Display form for all, but only active for reg user 14 years 11 months ago #7482

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Go to this site:

www.joomla-form.com/form-examples

Download the first form (named "Allow only registered users to submit" ). Load it in RSForm Pro and delete the script at the "Script called on form display" area.

Regards!
Last Edit: 14 years 11 months ago by bogdanc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!