Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Putting my form into/beside my Article.

Putting my form into/beside my Article. 14 years 11 months ago #7399

• dup3
  • Fresh Boarder
I am currently using the try out version and if I can't do something like this I don't want to buy it, so I was wondering if it is possible to take a the form I made and put it beside the text in my article? I basically want to have a form that people fill out on the left or right side of a Menu (my article)

Thank You,

Dup3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Putting my form into/beside my Article. 14 years 11 months ago #7403

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Just use the "RSForm! Pro Content Plugin" to add a form to an article.

Matt

Re:Putting my form into/beside my Article. 14 years 11 months ago #7411

• dup3
  • Fresh Boarder
that probably isn't available to the try out version is it?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!