Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Understanding Plugins

Understanding Plugins 15 years 1 week ago #7348

Hello,
I have installed RSForm Pro on my site and it is working fine. I also installed the modules that let me embed the forms in articles and in modules. That's great!

But I'm baffled by the plugins listed in your "Customer Downloads" page. Please help me understand what this one does:

systemrsform-for-joomla1.5.x.zip (RSForm! Pro System Plugin)

I have searched your site but can't find an explanation of anything by this name. Maybe it exists, but I have not seen it.

Thanks,
Matt
Last Edit: 15 years 1 week ago by matthew.schenker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Understanding Plugins 15 years 5 hours ago #7430

Hello,
OK, I guess no answer on this.
Never mind.
Thanks,
Matthew

Re:Understanding Plugins 15 years 3 hours ago #7433

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

With the system plugin you can put your form anywhere you want in your joomla site by using {rsform 1}.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!