Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa

mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 14 years 11 months ago #7333

Yes i just installed RSform pro - I have created a form.. and it saves its to my DB..

Now i want to view the form in the front end for registered useres..

I have read your instruction on how to do this.. I'm using the mod_rsform_list to list them on the RIGHT hand side with all my other MOD's...

I have put it to formid - 2 - and left all the rest DEFAULT..

When i go to the front end it shows the MOD on the right but what is shows is this..

{FullName:value} {Email:value}

Not sure what i'm doing wrong.. What is the best way after getting the froms to display it to my client. Should I email it to them in a HTML email or from the front end..? As i can't seem how to do this simple in the backend as well..

THis is the most confusing part of this program..

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 14 years 10 months ago #7557

for example using my form: First name: Eric, Address: test
Now change this in Row layout: {First name:value}
then front module will show Eric.
Detail layout is the same, its only show when you click Eric.

I still try to find out if it possible to show support ticket numbers instead of value for name and address.

if anyone know please help me out.

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 14 years 10 months ago #7582

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello!

For Rik: If you are trying to show all the submissions to all the users (registered and unregistered) you can refer to the following link:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...4-modrsformlist.html

It provides a simple example in which you can show the submissions in a module.
If you are trying to show the submissions only to the registered users you can go to Module Manager > RSform!Pro Frontend List > Acces Level and select Registered. This way only the Registered users can see all the submissions.

For Wayne: Please be more explicit. I cannot understand what exactly are you trying to achieve.

Regards!

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 13 years 7 months ago #11536

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 13 years 4 months ago #12175

• rjsayat
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like an old post and I am still getting the same problem. Has this not been fixed? Another post indicate a modification in a .php file. Can you please clarify this? Thank you

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 13 years 4 months ago #12187

• rjsayat
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm getting the same error under Menus -> View Submissions. Why is this so difficult or is it simply broken? What am I missing? Help!

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 13 years 4 months ago #12191

I'm getting this:

Broken? Fix?

Re:mod_rsform_list - Not working just showing {FullNa 13 years 4 months ago #12192

• rjsayat
  • Fresh Boarder
I got it!! Inside the brackets is the "Name" and ":value". The "Name" is the names you used for the fields. The instruction uses "FirstName" as an example and really confuses what is suppose to be used there. It should really be instructed to look like this: {Name:value}.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!