Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submissions should only be e-mailed, not stored

Submissions should only be e-mailed, not stored 15 years 2 weeks ago #7308

I need the submissions NOT to be stored in the database - I only want them to be sent through e-mail. How do I change this?

If there is confidential information being sent, how can I secure the form as much as possible? Through https?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Submissions should only be e-mailed, not stored 15 years 2 weeks ago #7314

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello Pia

In order to not save the submissions into your database you ca type this code in the Scripts tab at the "Script called after form has been processed" field:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$db->setQuery("DELETE FROM `#__rsform_submission_values` WHERE FormId=1");
$db->query();
$db->setQuery("DELETE FROM `#__rsform_submissions` WHERE FormId=1");
$db->query();

Make sure you have the latest version of RSForm!Pro in order to make this work

Re:Submissions should only be e-mailed, not stored 15 years 1 week ago #7324

Thank you! Worked great.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!