Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: i have a problem

i have a problem 15 years 2 weeks ago #7255

when i add a new form, the submit button will not work. so i used the sample form and customize it for my needs. then the send button will work, but no email will send, thx. what can that be ? if rsform incompatible to some security settings ? register globals = off.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:i have a problem 15 years 1 week ago #7291

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You are probably using a normal button instead of the special submit button. If this is the case please replace your current one and try again.

As for the email... you could check the email functionality of your joomla installation by creating a new joomla user. Upon doing this an automated email should be generated.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!