Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Migrating RSForm! Pro from Joomla 1.0 to 1.5

Migrating RSForm! Pro from Joomla 1.0 to 1.5 15 years 1 month ago #7178

Hi all,

Does anyone have information on upgrading RSForm!Pro from Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 1.5? Here are the steps I took:

1. Created the new Joomla 1.5 site
2. Installed the latest version of RSForm!Pro (1.2.0)
3. Dumped the data from our site, and extracted the RSForm tables
4. Put the table names in lowercase (they were all uppercase in the 1.1.0 version, and are now lowercase in the 1.2.0 version)
5. Dropped the rsform tables on the new Joomla 1.5 site
6. Inserted the dumped tables to the new Joomla 1.5 site

It seemed successful for a while; I could see all my old forms, and I can add fields, but there seem to be a couple of issues. For example, when I'm making changes to a form and I go to save it, I get the following error:
"Unknown column 'UserEmailCC' in 'field list'"

Does anyone know a better way to upgrade from Joomla 1.0 with RSForm!Pro 1.1.0 to Joomla 1.5 with RSForm!Pro 1.2.0? Or are there a couple simple changes I could make, such as adding the "UserEmailCC" column in the database, which would mesh the old data and the new software together?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Migrating RSForm! Pro from Joomla 1.0 to 1.5 15 years 1 day ago #7421

• rcaro
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem:
It seemed successful for a while; I could see all my old forms, and I can add fields, but there seem to be a couple of issues. For example, when I'm making changes to a form and I go to save it, I get the following error:
"Unknown column 'UserEmailCC' in 'field list'"

Re:Migrating RSForm! Pro from Joomla 1.0 to 1.5 14 years 10 months ago #7990

even i am having a same problem.. i migrated to the latest update of RS events.. and now the email function is not workin. please let me know what the problem can be..

Thanks,
Ashwin

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!