Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Plans to support Mollom/Moovur?

Plans to support Mollom/Moovur? 15 years 1 month ago #7092

Do you have any plans to make RSForm! Pro compatible with Mollum? Mollum is a terrific tool for fighting form spam -- it analyzes the form submission in various ways to see if it's spam, and if it's not sure it presents the user with a CAPTCHA. The advantage over ordinary CAPTCHAs is that Mollum doesn't require most legitimate users to fill out a CAPTCHA.

There's a Mollum extension for Joomla called Moovur. Moovur works on Joomla's core contact form, but I'd love to use it with RSForm!Pro. According to the Moovur website, "If you are a 3rd party developer interested in a quick implementation of Mollom into your extension, we advise you to use the Moovur API that has been developed for this purpose."

Anyway, please consider adding Moovur/Mollum support to RSForm! Pro. Or if you don't want to fully integrate it, could you maybe give me a hint on how to do a quick and dirty integration on my own?

Thanks,
Andrea
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Plans to support Mollom/Moovur? 14 years 2 months ago #10010

• leolll
  • Fresh Boarder
Integrating Mollom would be great. Showing a captcha only to suspicious IPs is genius.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!