Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Harcode email value from JReviews

Harcode email value from JReviews 15 years 3 weeks ago #7091

Hi,

I'm trying to hardcode the email value of a jreviews author into the RSforms pro submission, so that when a user fills out an attached form, the submission is sent directly to the listing author.

I have the form setup on the listing page fine, now I just need a little help figuring out how to hardcode the email value into the RSforms submission program.

Jreviews uses this code to call the author's email:

<?php echo $CustomFields->field('jr_email',$listing); ?>

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Last Edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by topperharley122.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Harcode email value from JReviews 14 years 9 months ago #8217

I am too looking for this..

any suggestion or ideas

Re:Harcode email value from JReviews 14 years 8 months ago #8391

• ifeanyi
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also interested in this feature

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!