Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conflict: mod_customFooter with RSForm! Pro

Conflict: mod_customFooter with RSForm! Pro 15 years 1 month ago #6932

Hi...
I have a problem.
My contact page is displaying an error message in the module: mod_customFooter of PHP.

Some conflict is going on.
Screenshot:
cajumoro1.tempsite.ws/footer_error.jpg
:dry:

Erro Message:
Notice: Undefined variable: part2 in /home/cajumoro1/public_html/modules/mod_customFooter/helper.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined variable: part3 in /home/cajumoro1/public_html/modules/mod_customFooter/helper.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined variable: part5 in /home/cajumoro1/public_html/modules/mod_customFooter/helper.php on line 60
Attachments:
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by thiagomiqueias.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Conflict: mod_customFooter with RSForm! Pro 15 years 1 month ago #6942

Help me....please!
:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!