Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Auto Accept?

Auto Accept? 15 years 1 month ago #6907

Hi all.

Ive probably missed a setting somewhere, but a user submitted a form which published instantly. Obviously this is not what I wanted. Have I missed a setting? Or do I need to add coding for this?

I want to approve the submittions before publishing.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards Scorpio66
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Auto Accept? 14 years 10 months ago #7850

I would love to be able to wait until I have a chance to evaluate the submission before I post it on my site. Hopefully another comment in this thread will prompt a response from the powers that be. Is there no way to leave the individual submissions unpublished until I approve them?

Re:Auto Accept? 14 years 10 months ago #7854

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This cannot be done in the current version of RSForm! Pro. However with php coding knowledge you will be able to customize the source code of the product in order to obtain this feature.

Regards!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!