Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm!Pro Email Issue

RSForm!Pro Email Issue 15 years 1 month ago #6899

:( I am fairly new to Joomla and RSForm!Pro. I have created a submit form that will not require a user log in to submit. What I want the Submit button to do, is send the information that was filled out to a support email. However, when I submit the form, it doesn't seem to send it where I need it to go.

Our ultimate goal is to allow submission of the form without having to log into the website and the form information to go to a centralized email box.

I have looked at the website configuration. I have filled out the Admin Email tab, and yet I still do not have the results I need.

What can I do from here? Are there any settings that I may have missed? Is it a Joomla site setting? Is it RSForm!Pro?

Is there anyone out there can can give me detailed information on how to get this to work?

I appreciate any and all assistance.
Thanks,
BMW :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSForm!Pro Email Issue 15 years 1 month ago #6902

Have same problem with Joomla 1.5x version in internet explorer and Firefox.
Already tryed to add the opera code
$formLayout = str_replace('action=""','',$formLayout);
from the FAQ section, but still not working :dry: Can some1 help?

Re:RSForm!Pro Email Issue 15 years 1 month ago #6910

BMW - Can you give more details of your set up?

Have you been able to send emails using the built in Joomla contact form? (Contacts)

I use RSForm Pro lots for public forms with no problems...

Re:RSForm!Pro Email Issue 14 years 5 months ago #8998

• d3vlabs
  • Fresh Boarder
same issue. no resolve yet. anyone?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!