Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: CC and BCC not working

CC and BCC not working 15 years 1 month ago #6884

Hi there!

Thanks for the amazing product! Just love it!

The only thing is that I can't get the CC and BCC working in the forms. I have filled in two different adressess in the backend and the form just picks up the firts address and doesn't send it to the CC and BCC addressess.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bjorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:CC and BCC not working 15 years 1 month ago #7066

I have the same problem?

Does anyone have a solution?

Re:CC and BCC not working 15 years 3 weeks ago #7176

BCC and CC is does not work for me either. But to send email to some persons I do the following methode :

1. Let say you want to send to three persons. Then create 3 hidden fields, name it email1, email2, email3 and fill in each devault value with email address of the person.
2. Go to Admin Email TAB, and fill in the TO field with following :
{email1:value},{email2:value},{email3:value}
3. Save it, then try it.

It works for me, the email will be sent to 3 person, but again when I put this methode in the CC or BCC field, it does not work.

Hope it will help.

Re:CC and BCC not working 14 years 3 months ago #9648

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The CC and BCC emails are working fine. There were some problems generated by Joomla itself regarding this matter that prevented the emails from being sent in some cases (RSform!Pro uses Joomla email functions). It would be best to make sure that you are using the latest version of Joomla and RSform!Pro.

Currently: Joomla 1.5.15 and RSform!Pro revision 28.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!