Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot edit/delete individual records in Manage S

Cannot edit/delete individual records in Manage S 15 years 1 month ago #6864

• RobPhatt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi can anyone help with this, I've raised several related tickets, which are in progress.
But meantime I want to know if anyone has had a similar problem?

Using IE7

If I go to manage submissions, and click the checkbox at the top left that should select ALL records it does not.

If I select one checkbox, IE7 shows a small exclamation mark in the footer, Error on page, expanding this gives me Object expected etc.
Line 299 (this is the line with the onclick for the checkbox)
char 1
index2.php?option=com_rsform&task=submission.manage&formid=2

Same error for using the rec edit/remove buttons.

We all know IE7 has its problems, but all of these items work perfectly in Firefox, and Opera, and some even work in IE6 (I keep an old browser for just such occasions)

Has anyone seen anything like this before, or am I and my circle of friends/users just unfortunate?
Rob McP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot edit/delete individual records in Manage S 15 years 1 month ago #6953

• RobPhatt
  • Fresh Boarder
I take it no one has any answers to this question, or come across it before?
Desperate Dan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!