Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New Product idea - payment

New Product idea - payment 15 years 2 months ago #6852

RSForm is a very well done module. I have bought 2 licenses and will buy more, Im sure. I will do so because of the quality of the product.

I see the thread to hack RSForm to allow it to do a paypal payment. This is all nice but I think there would be a market for an expanded version of RSForm that would integrate this feature professionally.

It should include the option to make the charge:

1) mandatory (make payment or no information is recorded)
or
2) permitted but not mandatory (for later payments or for donations - make entry in db if payment is made: see below about IPN)

It should allow for set amounts (specific payment) or open amounts (for donations).

Ideally it would integrate IPN so PayPal could then send a post back to the system to verify that a payment was ACTUALLY made. There should be a field for payment verification included automatically if this is used.

I believe people would pay more for this version of RSForm. I can see how it could be used for many things, including event registration, simple purchases, etc.

Thanks for a great product!

David P.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Product idea - payment 15 years 1 month ago #6893

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Thank you for taking interest into this issue. A similar plugin that will incorporate all this is on our TO DO list.... but i can't give an estimate on when this will be ready.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!