Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: member form submissions

member form submissions 15 years 2 months ago #6837

• ashley.barnard
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to set up the forms so that when a member wishes to submit a form the name field will already be filled in along with their email address.

Also i need to be able to have an area where members can go and view/download the forms they have submitted.

Can this be done? Could someone quote me for the work?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:member form submissions 15 years 2 months ago #6843

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

All of your requests can be done... These issues have already been discussed... Anyway... you can use the following code, placed on the Default Value area:

//<code>
global $my;
return $my->username;
//</code>

Regarding the submissions made... you can use the mod_rsform_list module. This is better described here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...4-modrsformlist.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!