Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error Notice in Footer

Error Notice in Footer 15 years 2 months ago #6801

Hi.

When I go to my form page, at the bottom of the page (the footer)
I get the follwing error line appear.

Notice: Undefined variable: part3 in /home/mysteryc/public_html/modules/mod_customFooter/helper.php on line 60

I am using the custom footer mod: mod_customfooter

Any ideas what is wrong here?

Regards Scorpio66
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error Notice in Footer 15 years 2 months ago #6802

Perhaps Im not making my self clear here ! B)

Im using Joomla 1.5.9 and on any RsformPro pages on my site I get the error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: part3 in /home/mysteryc/public_html/modules/mod_customFooter/helper.php on line 60

Any other page onsite is fine.

This is not a complaint at all. I think this is a superb extension, it has made things a breeze for me. Easy installation, good documentation, and every thing works absolutely fine.
But I would like to know what the issue is as it look unprofeesional to have an error message on site, so I cannot publish my forms yet.

Is there anyone else who is using the custom_mod footer extension who has the same error message? Is this a incompatibility issue?
Anyone have a solution?

Regards Scorpio66
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!